My Crazy Clan

My Crazy Clan

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Up and Running (okay not literally, 'cause I hate to run!!!)

I am currently taking a class at USU that requires me to post twice a week. EEEK! Are you shaking in your boots yet? If not you probably should. 'Cause let's be honest here, those of you that really know me can attest that I absolutely detest social media writing. I hardly ever check my Facebook page. I loath typing up random stuff or posting it to blogs . . . and I really, really hate to run! I do however love to write. BUT (and yes that is a very heavy BUT,) as a writer, I'd rather be creating a new novel. Maybe even indulge in a bag of sinful-thigh-cracking m&m's as I envision a romantic scene for my next chapter. Alas, taking the time to be a mother, writer, college student AND the devils soul collector, is no easy feat. And with that being said, I will now be carving time out of my hectic schedule to post some zany words of wisdom for fellow follower. (Okay, you can all stop laughing now! After all I am a wise-ass.) As a small reminder, please keep in my mind that my filter has been lost for some time. Since I have yet to recover said brain filter, nor can I recall where I placed it last, expect the unexpected from me as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment