My Crazy Clan

My Crazy Clan

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Actions Speak Louder then WORDS!

I've talked about this before, but I’m going to throw it out here one more time.

When someone is going through a tough time, we tend to ask, “What can I do to help?”
Honestly, most people aren't going to tell you that they need. I mean who wants to tell someone that their laundry is backed up. That they don’t have the energy or time to play catch-up. A meal that still needs to be made, or just a minute to themselves.

When I was going through chemo, I didn't need to ask for help, because I was blessed with family and friends who just jumped in and helped.


If you really want to know what you can do, just take the garbage out. Pickup their kids for a play date. Drop off a flower, or mail them a card to bring a little bit of sunshine into their day. But the most important thing is NOT to ask . . . just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment