My Crazy Clan

My Crazy Clan

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Helpful Blog Sites


There has been a lot of progress in cancer detection and treatments over the years. One of the most important things you can do is find reputable sources to help you understand all you can about cancer. Another way to cope is to connect with others who've been there.
I thought I would share some of the top blog sites that bring information, laughter and help when going through any type of cancer. Because cancer is more than a physical diagnosis, it's a emotional one too. Without the right support, it can become overwhelming. Addressing both the physical and emotional sides of the disease is very important.
Here are blog's sites that might help someone you know going through cancer.

-The Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) provides practical information about diet and lifestyle, tips for caregivers, quality of life issues, and much, much more. (CTCA Blog)

-Cure Magazine Blog

-Stand up 2 cancer

-Blog for a cure

-I had Cancer

- Cancer in Context

- But doctor I hate Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment